Destiny Lands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny Lands

This is a Roleplay forum where the sky replaces the earth and it is separated in three sections.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thesuda the vampire king

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yokefrogger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-05

thesuda the vampire king Empty
PostSubject: thesuda the vampire king   thesuda the vampire king Icon_minitime5th May 2008, 6:30 pm

Name:thesuda

Race:vampire

Physical description:6.2 with balck hair, with red highlights, blue eyes and a cig in his mouth Dark black jeans, and a rob zombie t shirt. He also has many piercings including his ears, tounge, eyebrow, and snake bites. Plus tatto's
Psicological description:he is an evil beast thinking only of blood and death and never thinking twice about killing
Story: at an ealy age of 6 he was bitten and from then on chose a life of evil first killing his family and friends his only friend he hasn't killed is his gandor the white the last time they fought we were evenly matched but i swear on my life trhat he will die by my hands very soon no matter the cost live or die i will have his head. he aslo has a tatoo for every person he has killed. plus he can control the elements of fire and lightining making him very powerful

Powers or weapons:the complete control of the lightning and water element

Others:shout to the earth i'll kill you and rob zomie rules
Back to top Go down
Hectelion
Admin
Hectelion

Male
Number of posts : 34
Race : humain
Registration date : 2007-08-03

thesuda the vampire king Empty
PostSubject: Re: thesuda the vampire king   thesuda the vampire king Icon_minitime6th May 2008, 5:41 pm

good you can start rping
Back to top Go down
https://destinylands.rpg-board.net

thesuda the vampire king
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Lands :: The basics :: Presentations-
Jump to: